At UpPro we are committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected and never misused.
Privacy policies can be complicated. We have tried to make ours as clear and as accessible as possible. To help, we have also summarised how we handle your personal data at UpPro in our privacy principles below. These principles demonstrate our commitment to protecting your privacy and handling your personal data in the right way and as you would expect it to be handled.
At UpPro we:
- Will only ask for or collect the personal data we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our customers expect.
- Give you control over the personal data we hold about you to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences.
- Make sure your personal data is always secure and protected.
- Are fair and transparent about how we use the personal data we hold.
- Only ever use your personal data for the purpose that you trusted us to use it for.
- Respect your choices and will inform you if there are important changes that affect your personal data or how we use it.
- Take responsibility for the personal data that we hold about you.